Gonzo the Great plans to quit the show after receiving an offer from a film studio in Bombay. A jealous Miss Piggy asks Gonzo to keep her in mind when talking to producers. Gonzo performs a tearful "My Way", and then leaves the theater. He ends up coming back -- the producers in Bombay thought they were hiring Gonzo the Mediocre -- but he has to face his replacement, Trevor the Gross
- Gonzo and the Chickens sing "Pick a Little, Talk a Little/Goodnight, Ladies"
- Lola Falana, the Muppet Monsters, and Fletcher Bird sing "He's the Greatest Dancer"
- Gonzo sings "My Way."
- UK Spot: Camilla and the chickens sing "I'm Gonna Wash That Man Right Out of My Hair"
- Muppet Sports reports live from the Marathon Tree-Staring Contest, where Klaus Mueller of West Paraguay defeats the tree after more than 87 hours of staring. Klaus wins the $10,000 prize, but then the tree falls on him.
- Lola sings "Smile" to Gonzo
- Trevor the Gross's act (tap-dancing in oatmeal to "Top Hat, White Tie and Tails") is interrupted by Gonzo
- Gonzo does his own version of the oatmeal act...with typical results.
- Lola and the Muppets sing "United We Stand". At the closing, the Muppets start clashing, in contradiction with the lyrics of the song.
- In reference to The Muppet Movie, Gonzo gets a Bollywood contract.
- Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, Fozzie Bear, Gonzo, Camilla the Chicken, Scooter, Statler and Waldorf, Louis Kazagger, Lew Zealand, Trevor the Gross, Klaus Mueller, Fletcher Bird, Chickens
- Herbie the One-Octopus Band, Rowlf the Dog, Beauregard, Floyd Pepper, Sweetums, Doglion, Timmy Monster, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Janice, Nigel, Annie Sue, Whatnots, Tree
- Jim Henson as Kermit the Frog and Waldorf
- Frank Oz as Miss Piggy and Fozzie Bear
- Jerry Nelson as Camilla, Louis Kazagger and Lew Zealand
- Richard Hunt as Scooter and Statler
- Dave Goelz as Gonzo and Klaus Mueller
- Louise Gold as Chickens
- Steve Whitmire as Trevor the Gross
- Kathy Mullen as Chickens
- Graham Fletcher as Fletcher Bird