Scooter bothers everyone, particularly Kermit, with his skateboarding through the theater, whether riding out of control with it or causing damage to sketch sets by leaving it around for others to trip on. However the skateboard does have some advantages: Kermit gets certain guests out of the theater for free (when they want cab fare) and Scooter ultimately convinces the frog to have an all-skateboard finale to impress his uncle
- Miss Piggy and the pigs sing "I Get Around" on motorcycles
- Anne Murray sings "Snowbird"; gets interrupted by a Dodo
- Muppet News Flash: Exploding Paper
- "Trudge Trudge Streak Streak"
- UK Spot: "Is This The Old Sow"
- Anne and The Electric Mayhem sing "Walk Right Back"
- Beauregard sings "Dancing on the Ceiling"
- Muppet Sports: Bagpipe Eating
- Anne sings "Everything Old Is New Again" while Muppets skate on skateboards
- The filming of the "I Get Around" sequence was featured in the documentary Of Muppets and Men.
- While the Green Heap appears during the "Trudge, Trudge" number, the Purple Heap is used instead during the backstage scene referencing the act.
- At the end of Anne Murray's last number, Zoot is seen on stage presumably skateboarding. Then the shot cuts to a wide shot that includes the orchestra, but Zoot is absent from the pit, since he was just on stage. Then the orchestra is seen from a new angle looking out at the audience, Zoot is back in the orchestra pit for this shot.
- Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, Scooter, Fozzie Bear, Link Hogthrob, Dodo, The Newsman, Pigs, Beauregard, Statler and Waldorf, Geri and the Atrics Guitar Player, Green Heap, Silver Beak, Louis Kazagger, Angus MacGregor, Zoot, Janice, Milton Miller, Sheep, Duck, The Mexican Hat Dancers, Purple Heap
- Dr. Teeth, Floyd Pepper, Whatnots, Snowbirds, Rowlf, Nigel, Animal, Trumpet Girl, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew